Read our newsletter, Lifewires, to learn more about the programs and activities of the Western Union Foundation and Western Union's combined social ventures efforts to make life better for individuals, families and communities around the world.
The Western Union Foundation is helping to create economic opportunity for thousands of individuals, families and entire communities across the globe. Read about how Western Union and the Western Union Foundation are making lives better for the financially underserved in our February issue of Lifewires.
- Spring 2013 - read about disaster relief and a profile of John Dye, our new Board chair
- February 2013 - read about employee engagement, giving and volunteering
- August, 2012 - read about our fundraising and volunteer activities, recent grants and speaking engagements
- February, 2012 - special Agent edition
- November, 2011 - special Mercy Corps edition
- August, 2011 - read about our month of volunteering, disaster relief and the Africa Diaspora Marketplace
- April, 2011, Special Edition: Haiti - read about our rebuilding efforts in Haiti
- February, 2011 - read about our fundraising and volunteer activities, recent grants and speaking engagements