At the Western Union Foundation we provide a variety of special ways for consumers, vendors and friends to give.
- Financial contributions made directly to the Foundation
- Sponsorships - our Annual Golf Tournament and other events
- Items donated for our Annual Silent Auction fundraising event
Additionally, in many cases, Western Union offers the ability for consumers to donate toward disaster relief efforts by sending a no fee money transfer* to the Western Union Foundation account and/or to specific accounts set up for direct funding to NGOs for immediate relief. Generally, these types of disaster relief donations can be made by visiting a participating Western Union Agent location or going online to westernunion.com.
- Click here if you are a Western Union employee.
- Click here if you are a Western Union Agent.
- Click here if you are a Western Union vendor.
* IN ADDITION TO THE TRANSFER FEE, WESTERN UNION ALSO MAKES MONEY WHEN IT CHANGES YOUR DOLLARS INTO FOREIGN CURRENCY.